A fantasy, adventure, and love story, “Banished from the Hero’s Party,” or “Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashita,” is the title of a popular Japanese anime series. The anime was directed by Makoto Hoshino and co-produced by Studio Flad and Wolfsbane, with a script by Megumi Shimizu.
The anime finally premiered in October 2021, two months after its scheduled debut in July 2021.Although it was released around the same time as other successful anime, “Banished from the Hero’s Party” did not achieve the same level of success. Those lucky enough to find it, however, thought each episode was a hidden treasure. Find out whether the anime is already in the works. Information about Season 2 of “Banished from the Hero’s Party” is provided below.
Banished From The Heroes’ Party Season 2 Release Date
The current season premiere date was announced on October 31, 2022. There was no fresh information or visuals from the producers of the program along with the renewal information. The broadcast itself was stated as something that will be disclosed in the future. Then, Studio Wolfs Bane and Studio Flad released a slew of graphics and teases. We also covered the release of the first anime trailer. All the best moments from this season were compiled into one short film.
Since then, there have been several changes to the show’s cast and crew. A full trailer for Season 2 of Banished From The Hero’s Party has not yet been made available, however. The second season of Banished from the Hero’s Party is scheduled to premiere in the new year of 2024. There has been no official announcement about a release date.
Banished From The Heroes’ Party Story
Gideon Ragnason was a member of the mighty Hero’s Party, headed by his sister Ruti, who was meant to defend the world from evil in a world where one’s fate is determined by the heavenly blessings one receives at birth. He is proof that beyond-the-limit abilities are possible with the right combination of talents and luck. Until one day when the party’s second-in-command, Ares, decides he’s just dragging down the rest of the group and kicks him out. Gideon takes Ares’ advice to heart and sneaks off without notifying Ruti.
Gideon changes his identity to Red and travels to a frontier village where he plans to operate an apothecary and relax. But when Rit, a gorgeous adventurer from his past who wants to move in with him, he realizes that hiding his prior position won’t be as easy as he thought.
Banished From The Heroes’ Party Cast
- Red Voiced by: Ryōta Suzuk(Japanese); Aaron Campbell(English)
- Rit Voiced by: Kanon Takao(Japanese); Dani Chambers(English)
- Ruti Ragnason Voiced by: Naomi Ōzora(Japanese); Tia Ballard(English)
- YarandralaVoiced by: Sora Amamiya(Japanese); Alexis Tipton(English)
- Ares SrowaVoiced by: Taku Yashiro(Japanese); Brandon McInnis(English)
- Albert Leland Voiced by: Kōhei Amasaki(Japanese); Aaron Roberts(English)
- Gonz Voiced by: Masahiro Yamanaka(Japanese); Kyle Phillips(English)
- Nao Stow Voiced by: Sora Tokui(Japanese); Sarah Roach(English)
- Mido Voiced by: Takeru Mishina(Japanese); Ivan Jasso(English)
- Tanta Stow Voiced by: Yu Serizawa(Japanese); Kristen McGuire(English)
- Megria Voiced by: Nao Tōyama(Japanese); Marisa Duran(English)
- Dir Voiced by: Kentarō Tone(Japanese); Josh Grelle(English)
- Newman Winters Voiced by: Ken Uo(Japanese); Doug Jackson(English)
- Stormthunder Voiced by: Yōji Ueda(Japanese); Jordan Dash Cruz(English)
- Danan LeBeau Voiced by: Kenta Miyake(Japanese); Chris Rager(English)
- Theodora Dephilo Voiced by: Aya Uchida(Japanese); Dawn M. Bennett(English)
- Tisse Garland Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya(Japanese); Jad Saxton(English)
Banished From The Heroes’ Party Season 2 Plot
There was undoubtedly a fan base for the first season’s romance storylines. The anime, however, omitted a great deal of what occurred in the LN. Therefore, the slice-of-life and romantic aspects were added to make up for the loss. A perusal of the Banished From The Hero’s Party subreddit reveals that viewers hope for more of the same in the upcoming second season. In the first season, many viewers focused on this particular segment.
If the anime returns to its original focus on high-stakes action, it risks losing many viewers. As a result, Red and Rit may play larger roles in Season 2 of Banished From the Hero’s Party. Although the fights and methods will be the same as before, it will be exciting to discover what the plot has in store for this next chapter.
Banished From The Heroes’ Party Season 2 Trailer
A new trailer and information about the upcoming second season have been released. Members of the original cast have returned for the next season, however Studio Flad is the only animation studio involved. Despite having just one returning studio, the show’s visual style seems mostly unchanged. At least, that’s what the new trailer (which you can view here) seems to suggest.
Where to watch Banished From The Heroes’ Party?
We will update this post with the broadcast information facts as soon as they are published by the franchise. You may also check in with Crunchyroll.