Singer, businesswoman, and actress Beyoncé could easily venture into the world of cooking as she shared her recipe for prepare a delicious guacamole As you have never tried it before, know the recipe and prepare it too.
The interpreter of "Halo" It has shown that any project you participate in becomes a gold mine, it would not be a novelty to sell kitchen RecipesThey would surely sell like hot cakes.
If you are Mexican at some point in your life you may have tried this Mexican sauce It is prepared with avocado as the main ingredient, if you are a reader from another country do not miss the recipe.
It may interest you: Beyoncé launches a movie titled Black is King released on Disney +
So that you know a little more about this sauce before entering the recipe itself, as already mentioned, guacamole is originally from Mexico, is made up of two words Ahuacatl (avocado) + molli (mole or sauce).
Follow us on Google News, click on our star
The base ingredients according to the Mexican culture They are avocado, jalapeño pepper, coriander, lemon juice and salt, however they can vary and add others as it did Beyoncé
Follow us on our Facebook and get more from Show!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion cut into small squares
- 1 small tomato, chopped into small squares
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon corn chips
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and get more from Show News!
link in bio
- Cut the avocados and scoop out the "pulp", then grind them into a boul
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl with the crushed avocado
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well and cover with plastic wrap and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and place the corn chips, mix well and enjoy!
Since it is ready you can eat it with chips, toast, whole wheat bread, tacos! and even if you add fresh cheese it also gives it a very good flavor, don't worry about experimenting with the flavors that are not pending you while it tastes rich!
Read Also: Kanye West Firms Featured In Wisconsin For Campaign Questioned