Korean television shows are becoming more popular in a variety of genres, not only romance. And the popularity of these Korean shows is spreading around the globe.
And the most recent Korean series, Sweet Home, is another mega-hit that has been in great demand since the first season.
After watching the first, the news of seasons 2 and 3 is now circulating, so read this article through to the end note to learn all the information related to the renewal status of Sweet Home.
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Release Date:
On December 18, 2020, Sweet Home’s first season came to an end. Two years later, on June 15, 2022, the show was renewed for seasons 2 and 3.
the second and third seasons are currently being produced, but there are no details on when they will be released.
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Trailer Release:
Seasons 2 and 3 of Finally Sweet Home have no official teaser videos. The first season trailer is available to see in the video below.
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Cast:
- Pyeon Sang-Wook is portrayed by Song Kang, who plays Cha Hyun-soo.
- As a youthful Pyeon Sang-Wook, Lee Eugene
- As Seo Yi-kyung, Lee Si-young
- As Lee Eun-yoo, Go Min-si
- Yoon Ji-soo Lee Do-hyun as Lee Eun-hyuk is played by Park Gyu-young.
- Jung Jae-heon is Kim Nam-hee.
- Kim Su-yeong is portrayed by Heo Yool,
- Kim Yeong-su by Choi Go,
- the Muscle Monster by Dane DiLiegro.
- Ahn Gil-seob is portrayed by Kim Kap-soo as Park Yoo-ri by Go Yoon-jung.
- as Han Du-sik, Kim Sang-ho
- Kim Suk-hyun, played by Woo Hyun
- As Ahn Sun-young, Kim Hyun
- As Cha Jin-ok, Kim Hee-jung
- Kim Mu-yeol portrays Park Chan-young,
- Jung Jin-young portrays Kim Young-hoo,
- Chae Won-bin plays Ja-young.
- as Choi Yoon-jae, Go Geon-han
- Kang Seung-wan was portrayed by Woo Jung-gook,
- Noh Byung-il by Lim Soo-hyung,
- Lee Soo-ung by Ahn Dong-goo.
- Son Hye-in, played by Kim Gook-hee
- Im Myung-sook is played by Lee Bong-ryun
- As Ryu Jae-hwan, Lee Joon-woo
- As Kim Ji-eun, Jeong Ha-dam
- Jung Wooi-myung is played by Kim Sung-cheol.
- Han Yu-jin is portrayed by Kim Ji-eun
- Moon Hyeon-sook by Lee Ji-ha.
- Cha Soo-ah is portrayed by Kim Yi-kyung,
- Hwang Seung-jae by Lee Ki-hyuk.
- as Hae-rang, Yoon Ji-on
- Sergeant Tak In-hwan is played by Yu Oh-Seong, while Ham Sung-min is Park Ju-yeong.
- As Dr. Lim, Oh Jung-se
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Storyline:
A post-apocalyptic horror genre is included in the well-liked Netflix Korean show Sweet Home.
The youngster Cha Hyun-soo, the protagonist of the series, flees his home following a shocking tragedy.
When he rents a space in an apartment, monsters suddenly begin slaughtering everyone there in an effort to exterminate mankind.
The apartment’s other occupants, including Cha Hyun-soo, will begin combat against the monster in the hopes of living for as long as they can.
On December 18, 2020, the pilot season of Sweet Home was published, and even now, years later, people are still interested in the show, and demand for the next season is only growing significantly.
And now that Sweet Home seasons 2 and 3 have been confirmed, fans are eagerly anticipating these new season and have great hopes for them.
They want to see the characters they love return for the next seasons and anticipate that the series will become more intriguing than Sweet Home’s previous season.
When Cha Hyun-soo moves to a new apartment, we observe how his life changes in the season of Sweet Home.
He seldom interacts with those around him and only steps outside when his food is delivered, but when a neighbor begs him for assistance one day, he transforms into a monster.
Cha Hyun-soo and some of the surviving apartment tenants will start battling the monsters when they suddenly appear owing to the monsters in the hopes of survival.
At the conclusion of the season, some of the inhabitants make it out alive and are brought to the safety camps, but Cha Hyun-soo discovers when he awakens in an armored truck that Sang-Wook is really Ui-myeong who has assumed his shape that Ui-myeong is Sang-Wook. And the first season of Sweet Home came to an abrupt end.
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Rating:
I can reassure you that the series is fairly decent if you haven’t seen it before and are unsure about its caliber.
The program has a decent IMDb rating of 7.4/10 and an 83% overall audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
I would highly recommend this program. Have a peek at what reviewers before you had to say regarding it if you’re still on the fence about watching it.
Finally Sweet Home Season 2 & Season 3 Review:
If you’re looking for a weird, strange horror story that has anything to do with creatures who are comparable to demons, you should check out this wonderful little bit of entertainment. The supporting cast is funny, lively, and silly.
The storyline is very reminiscent of Tokyo Gore Police; it is engaging, witty, amusing, and full of amazing fright.