While football still hasn't come back in England not in Italy because of the high numbers of contagion of coronavirus (COVID-19), the transfer market has not stopped.
One of the most mentioned names in recent days among the Premiere League and the A series is the Mexican striker Raúl Jimenez. And it is that the 29-year-old footballer could let him wear the Wolverhampton Wonderers to reinforce next season the attack of the Juventus Turin, where he would dumbbell with the Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo and the Argentine jewel Paulo Bybala.
This transfer became more accurate this Wednesday after the Italian newspaper Tuttosport took care of put Jiménez on the cover of his new edition as one of the large reinforcements of the "Vecchia Signora del Calcio ”.
The Italian press claims that the Serie A champion continues to work on different possibilities with a view to giving his forward a boost against the imminent departure of Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuaín.
In this sense, before Raúl Juventus has as a priority to hire the Pole Arkadiusz Milik, current partner of Hirving ‘Chucky’ Lozano in the Napoli, because Maurizio Sarri, technical director of the “Bianconeri” squad, already met him during his time as coach of the club in the Campania region. Milik's contract with Napoli ends in 2021 no renewal agreement, making it more likely to leave this summer.
However, if the hiring of the Polish striker is complicated, lJuventus is willing to pay the 50 million euros (USD 55 million) requested by Wolverhampton to take over the services of Raúl Jiménez.
It is worth mentioning that said cost is 10 million euros more of what the English team spent to buy their letter to the Benfica from Portugal in 2018.
In accordance with Tuttosport, the price has been taken in the best way by the Juventus board, in a negotiation that is operated by Jorge Mendes, representative of the Mexican striker (as well as Cristiano Ronaldo) and partner of Wolverhampton. However, in the first instance they would not acquire the Mexican, as they would bet on a two-year loan with an option to purchase, as did the group of “los lobos”.
On the other hand, Juventus is not the only powerful team that has its eyes on the American youth squad. A few weeks ago the English press revealed that the Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspurs of the Premiere League also have an interest in him.
Before these versions, the father of the battering ram, who is called the same as his son, assured that so far they are rumors: "Right now are times and times of rumors, God first the league (Premier) next month hopefully it resumes and we are right now, "he said in an interview with Halftime.
Don Raúl assured that there are no specific offers for his son. "The rest, because there is nothing. Only what he has commented on what one sees that they publish, but not (there is nothing) at the moment "he indicated.
What is a fact is that, thanks to the great level shown in his last performances with the Wolverhampton Wonderers, where Raúl Jiménez has recorded in 44 games 22 goals and 10 assists, the Mexican striker is considered to be one of the best 20 forwards of the 2019/20 campaign, according to the portal WhoScored.
In addition to the Wolves jersey, Raúl has defended the Atlético de Madrid, club in which he began his European adventure, and that of the aforementioned Benfica. Although with “Los Colchoneros” he only recorded one goal in 28 games, with the Eagles he began to “uncover” with 31 scores during his time in Portugal.
MORE ABOUT OTHER TOPICS:
"They are mere speculation and rumors": Raúl Jiménez's father spoke about Juventus' alleged interest in his son
Why Raúl Jiménez is considered one of the best 20 forwards in the world
"It is not an option": why Raúl Jiménez is against giving the title to Cruz Azul