What Is Janata Curfew In Hindi: The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has killed more than 11 thousand people so far, while coronavirus has infected more than 2.5 lakh people worldwide. Coronavirus from the city of Wuhan in China is also failing rapidly in India. Coronavirus is being treated in all hospitals but there has been no vaccine preparation for coronavirus yet. Symptoms of coronavirus are quite common, such as fever, cold, etc. Coronavirus cases in India have so far exceeded 235 and the death toll from coronaviruses in India has crossed four. After the World Health Organization declared coronavirus to be an epidemic, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, has appealed to all citizens to participate in the 'Janata Curfew' on Sunday, 22 March. The coronavirus epidemic postponed all annual academic examinations including CBSE, UPSC, SSC as well as entrance and competitive examinations. On March 22, the day of Janata Care, which is imposed in the country by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, students should do five tasks. So let's know what the public curfew is and what are the five tasks for students ...
What is a public curfew?
Janata curfew means a curfew imposed for the protection of the public, also known as a public curfew. Due to coronavirus, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has urged all citizens to stay indoors for 14 hours on 22 March Sunday. The timing of 'Janta Curfew' is from 7 am to 9 pm on Sunday. The 'Janata curfew' or public curfew is intended to encourage people to stay away from the crowds, practice yoga at home, and stay home as much as possible in the coming weeks.
Why was the public curfew imposed?
The purpose of imposing public curfew is to break the link of the failing coronavirus epidemic around the world, including India. The Prime Minister repeatedly emphasized the importance of practicing social isolation to keep oneself and those around them safe. The 'Janta Curfew' is a self-lockdown, for which there will be no punitive action. However, all citizens are urged to abide by the public curfew.
What is the purpose of Jatna curfew?
The purpose of the Jatna curfew is to prepare people to remain in lockdown for a long time when needed. PM Modi said in his speech that decency has no place to deal with the crisis. As any country is unable to help each other to fight the coronavirus, public curfew is being imposed in India so that India can be prepared for a long fight with the coronavirus.
Who will get exemption from public curfew?
From the 'Janata curfew' to those working only in essential services such as healthcare, food, milk dairy, grocery stores, doctors, nurses and other medical staff, airline employees, railway and bus workers, home delivery and media on the day of Jatna curfew Discount will be given At 5 pm on Sunday, on the day of 'Janata Curfew', thanks are to be given to the children of Balconi or the house by clapping the talis.
5 tasks for students on Janata curfew (22 March)
1. Create a new time table: All boards including CBSE, CISCE have been postponed due to coronavirus, so students are advised to prepare a new time table for the postponed exam preparation. He should study at home and make a new time table / schedule of board exam 2020. So that you can score better than before.
2. Stay with your loved ones online: Due to the coronavirus people / students have made distance from others as well as loved ones. In such a situation, students should opt for e-learning or online study. In this special all students are advised to study online.
3. No Two Regular Activities: Janta Curfew is a special day. On the day of Janata curfew, students or job occupants should start focusing on exercise / yoga studies and skills test by staying at home.
4. Set a career goal: For students and youth preparing for a job, the public is a better time to think about future goals because of the curfew lockdown. Academic students can prepare a draft of plans for their summer projects on this day.
5. Boost time: Youth is the foundation for the creation of this country. It is our responsibility to work on measures to prevent coronavirus infection. We can help each other through social distance.