Sony PlayStation has revealed new game launch details “Marvel’s Iron Man VR” , which as announced in the recent New York Comic Con will arrive on February 28, 2020. These new details consist of the additional extras that will be in the game in case we get a special edition, or in case Let's make the game pre-reservation.
That special edition is a Digital Deluxe version of the game to be launched at a price of $ 49.99, and that along with the early booking bonus, reveals eight Iron Man DECO armors in the virtual reality game. The simple pre-reservation gives us, among other things, with four additional Mark armors, and these add another four in the case of the Deluxe edition.
Then we leave the detail of all those extras.
Extras / bonus Digital Deluxe Edition ($ 49.99)
- 4 Deluxe Edition Armor (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor)
- 12 Research Points - Research Points are obtained by analyzing the combat data of Iron Man's performance in the field. This research and analysis allows F.R.I.D.A.Y. develop new technologies (weapons and increases) for Impulse Suit. Use these Research Points to unlock some weapons and raise before and customize the game style.
- Marvel Deluxe Iron Man VR Digital Soundtrack
- PS4 Theme Iron Man Deluxe Digital Edition
Extras / bonus preserves the game (any edition)
- 4 Armor (Origin Armor, Vintage armor, Silver Centurion Armor, & Ultraviolet Armor)
- Marvel's Iron Man VR Dynamic PS4 theme