Thanks to the most recent updates to the WhatsApp application you can now add music With lyrics to your states and we will teach you how to do it, because it is easier than you think.
WhatsApp is one of the most used applications and thanks to its updates there are more things we can do, such as adding music with lyrics to your states.
Although it is not the same as on Instagram or Facebook, if there is a trick that will help you you achieve do what.
It may interest you: This is how they scam you on WhatsApp and steal your personal data
Well, although you can download Instagram stories before being published, but if you have added music to them it is no longer possible, this due to the copyright and song copyrights.
Steps to follow:
- The first thing you should do is create a story on Instagram.
- Then add the letter so that it is seen on the screen as a credit.
- Share it with all your friends.
Follow us on our Facebook and get more from Show!
- Later, you must download the Instadp or Instant DP application from the Google Play store.
- It will allow you to download the stories you have shared on Instagram and if it has music, it will not block it and will leave you with everything and sound.
- Then find the video and open WhatsApp.
Follow us on Google News, click on our star
- Go to your Statuses and select the video from Instagram story.
- Hit share and voila.
So now you know how to add music to your WhatsApp status without any problem and that's more simple than you thought.
You can also read: WhatsApp and Netflix come together, you can watch series from the messaging app
On the other hand, a few months ago, WhatsApp has provided its users the opportunity to enjoy Netflix without the need to leave your application to watch a movie or series.
There is a new function that allows play Netflix content without leaving a conversation.
Netflix has enabled a direct link to WhatsApp that you find in the "More" menu and once you choose it, your contact list of the Whatapp application is displayed so that you can send it to them.