A criminal comedy movie from America is titled We’re the Millers 2. The film’s director is Rawson M. Thurber.
Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, Nick Offerman, Kathryn Hahn, and Ed Helms are just a few of the outstanding stars that appear in it. The movie’s script was written by John Morris, Sean Anders, Steve Faber, and Bob Fisher.
On August 7, 2013, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema jointly distributed the movie. Despite receiving poor reviews, it was a financial triumph at the box office, making $270 million globally against a $37 million budget when it was playing in theaters.
It received six MTV Movie Award nominations, four People’s Choice Awards nominations, and two wins.
Details like the movie’s release date will be included in the article. What kind of plot would We’re the Millers 2 have? Which actors are joining the We’re the Millers 2 cast? What will We’re the Millers 2’s new twist be? What new streaming service will be offering We’re the Millers 2? Are there any teasers or trailers available for We’re the Millers 2 as well as other films?
We’re The Millers 2 Release Date:
We’re the Millers, a movie, debuted in cinemas on August 7, 2013, in the US, and on August 23, 2013, in the UK. In France, it was made available on September 18, 2013, and in Spain, on November 8, 2013.
A sequel to We’re the Millers was in the works, Warner Bros. Pictures & New Line Cinema said on February 25, 2014.
The script for We’re Still the Millers was written by Adam Sztykiel. When encouraging Murder Mystery 2, in March 2024, Jennifer Aniston revealed that the sequel was scrapped.
We’re The Millers 2 Trailer Release:
Is there a movie trailer you can view on YouTube? Regrettably, no. Although there isn’t a trailer for the movie yet, production has already been finished, so we shouldn’t have to wait long to see some pictures.
We’re The Millers 2 Cast:
- Jason Sudeikis as David Clark, a drug dealer who forms the Millers. He poses as Rose’s husband and as Casey and Kenny’s father.
- Jennifer Aniston as Rose O’Reilly/Sarah, a stripper hired by David to pose as his wife and as the mother of his hired kids, Casey and Kenny.
- Will Poulter as Kenny Rossmore, a socially awkward 18-year-old neighbor of David’s who is hired to pose as his and Rose’s teenage son and Casey’s brother.
- Emma Roberts as Casey Mathis, a 19-year-old runaway from neglectful parents, and thief, hired by David to pose as his and Rose’s teenage daughter and Kenny’s sister.
- Ed Helms as Brad Gurdlinger, a drug lord who hires David to smuggle marijuana from Mexico.
- Nick Offerman as Don Fitzgerald, Edie’s husband, Melissa’s father and a DEA agent who befriends the Millers.
- Kathryn Hahn as Edie Fitzgerald, Don’s wife and Melissa’s mother.
- Molly Quinn as Melissa Fitzgerald, Don and Edie’s teenage daughter and Kenny’s love interest.
- Tomer Sisley as Pablo Chacon, a Mexican drug lord.
- Matthew Willig as One-Eye, Pablo’s henchman.
- Luis Guzmán as a Mexican cop who demands a bribe from the Millers.
- Thomas Lennon as Rick Nathanson, a former college classmate of David’s.
- Mark L. Young as Scottie P, a kiddie ride attendant who befriends and later sexually harasses Casey.
- Ken Marino as Todd, the sleazy owner of the strip club where Rose works.
- Laura-Leigh as Kymberly, one of Rose’s fellow strippers.
- Scott Adsit as Doctor.
- Sam Richardson as TSA Agent.
We’re The Millers 2 Storyline:
David Clark, a low-level marijuana dealer in Denver, is robbed of his cash and supplies, some of which he owes to Brad Gurdlinger, his drug supplier.
To pay off his obligation, Gurdlinger has him smuggle marijuana from Mexico. David, realizing that one guy trying to get through customs would be suspect, recruits a stripper neighbor named Rose, a runaway named Casey, and his awkward 18-year-old neighbor Kenny to masquerade as a fake family called the “Millers.”
When the Millers arrive at the compound, they learn that they are picking up two tons of marijuana, not just “a smidge,” as Gurdlinger had told them.
An officer of the law stops the Millers and believes they are carrying narcotics. David buys him off, and the Millers continue on their journey.
When the Millers are stopped at the border, the border patrol officers are preoccupied with illegal immigration and release them without checking the RV.
One of the radiators hoses ruptured as a result of the RV’s increased weight from the marijuana.
The Millers see a family named the Fitzgeralds at the barrier, and they catch up to them and pull their RV to a repair facility.
David discovers that Don Fitzgerald is a DEA agent on the way to the store. Kenny starts to have feelings for Melissa. Casey and Rose teach Kenny how to kiss when he admits that he wasn’t ever kissed a female.
Gurdlinger has decided to take the marijuana from cartel leader Pablo Chacon once it becomes out that he deceived David.
The Millers go to the shop the next day to pick up the RV, but Chacon & his henchman One-Eye are waiting for them and getting ready to murder them. The Millers claim to be an impostor family and deny knowing they are robbing Chacon.
Drug dealer David is compelled by his employer to import narcotics illegally from Mexico. To assist him transport the narcotics, he recruits a dancer, a small-time burglar, and a young neighbor. He also creates a false family.
Sadly, there is nothing accessible on the movie’s storyline. Since there aren’t many details available about the second chapter of We’re the Millers, we can only infer certain things about the plot.
However, we can anticipate that the story will pick up where it left off in the season before in the upcoming installment.
David, a low-level cannabis dealer in Denver, is compelled to learn on his own that no wrongdoing is ever forgiven after being attacked by thugs who take his money and stash. Now that David owes his supplier a significant amount of money, he has to pick up his latest cargo in Mexico in order to make things right.
Dave comes up with a failsafe strategy to accomplish his goal: he loads up his 18-year-old socially shy next-door a neighbor, a 19-year-old fugitive, and his upstairs a neighbor, a stripper, into a large RV and travels south of the border for a crazy weekend that is guaranteed to finish in a bang.
Where To Watch We’re The Millers 2?
Although the exact date of the film’s release is unknown, it has been confirmed that the film will air in theaters like its previous installment.
However, We’re the Millers’ first episode was later made available on Netflix. It follows that the second installment will likewise be accessible through Netflix.
So, keep an eye out for the movie’s release date. We’ll keep you informed as we learn more about the movie. Remain tuned!