Waiting to find out which direction the MonsterVerse will take after Godzilla vs Kong, let's find out together otto titani introdotti in Godzilla: King of the Monsters that could be explored in one of the next titles in the franchise.
Here is the full list:
- Sekhmet, an Egyptian deity similar to a giant lion who possesses the ability to shoot flames from his mouth.
- Typhon, monstrous snake inspired by Greek mythology that Monarch kept under observation in their outpost in Cambodia.
- Baphomet, mysterious creature with a demonic goat head that was once worshiped by the Templars.
- Quetzalcoatl, deity of pre-Columbian cultures described as a gigantic feathered serpent.
- Yamata No Orochi, eight-headed, eight-tailed dragon from Japanese mythology that originated in Mount Fuji.
- Leviathan, an aquatic creature halfway between a crocodile and a whale that lives in the lake of Lock Ness in Scotland. Obviously in the MonsterVerse it is the Leviathan the object of the alleged sightings that took place in the lake.
- Abaddon, angel of destruction linked to the Book of Revelation of the Bible. One of the most evil and destructive creatures in the franchise.
- Bunyip, a monster from Australian Aboriginal mythology that looks like a huge seal or a long-necked hippo.
Which of these would you like to see in action in one of the upcoming films in the franchise? Let us know in the comments. Meanwhile, we remind you that Adam Wingard is already working on the sequel to Godzilla vs Kong.