Bay space legend Young Curt reportedly misplaced his life in a rollover automobile crash on June 29. Study extra concerning the iconic rapper, who was about to enter a ‘second act’ in his revered profession.
Curtis Denton Jr., identified within the Bay Space’s hip-hop scene as the long-lasting Young Curt, reportedly died in a tragic automobile crash. The rapper was simply 27 years outdated when he misplaced his life in a rollover crash in Northern California’s Contra Costa County on June 29, in accordance with the world’s native Fox affiliate outlet. HollywoodLife has reached out to the rapper’s rep and the police for remark, however didn’t hear again by the point of publication.
Young Curt was reportedly discovered “mendacity on the grime shoulder outdoors of a 2019 Dodge Charger” after 2:00 a.m. on Monday morning, per a Fb submit from Contra Costa County’s California Freeway Patrol. Young Curt succumbed to his accidents after being dropped at the hospital. As for what led as much as the crash, Young Curt was travelling at a “excessive price of velocity and was unable to barter the sweeping flip of the roadway, main him to strike the grime shoulder and roll his car “a number of instances,” in accordance with the Fb submit. Within the wake of this tragedy, be taught extra concerning the beloved rapper:
1. Young Curt is a revered rapper in Northern California’s Bay Space. His debut undertaking, This Shyt Dont Cease, Vol. 1., put him on the map and earned a loyal fan base at simply 16 years outdated. He’s well-known for raps like “She So Unhealthy” and “This Beat Hit” from the late 2000’s, however was “poised for a second act of his profession,” his supervisor Bilal Rahimi instructed KQED within the wake of the tragedy. Young Curt’s supervisor revealed that EMPIRE, a San Francisco distribution label, had plans to launch the late rapper’s album later in 2020. Now, this album will hopefully be put out poshtumously, the supervisor instructed the outlet.
2. Certainly one of Young Curt’s songs went viral on TikTok. “No B–tch” — often known as “We Dont Giva F–okay About No B–tch” — went viral on TikTok in 2020. Nevertheless, the music was lengthy well-liked earlier than it made its approach to practically 400,00zero movies on the social media app. Young Curt really dropped the music in 2009!
3. He’s additionally identified for his diss raps. His “D Lo Diss,” uploaded to Bay Space Music Journal’s YouTube web page in 2009, has racked up greater than half one million views. That very same 12 months, his “No Hoe Freestyle D Lo Diss” was shared on the video platform and has now attracted greater than 700,00zero views.
4. Young Curt can be a producer. He has publishing credit on Tyga’s 2019 music, “Bop.”
5. Young Curt is being mourned by huge names within the hip-hop business. “Dang bruh rip younger curt.. had all the highschool features lit,” Saweetie, a fellow rapper from the Bay Space, commented. SYMBA, one other Bay Space rapper, took to Twitter to write, “RIP YOUNG CURT.” In the meantime, R&B artist Kehlani wrote, “wowowowow RIP Young Curt.”