Benjamin Keough, the grandson of music legend Elvis Presley has died. His mom Lisa Marie is ‘utterly heartbroken’ and ‘inconsolable’ in line with a press release.
Lisa Marie Presley‘s son Benjamin Keough has died on the age of 27. Benjamin was discovered useless within the Los Angeles suburb of Calabasas on Sunday, July 12. “She is totally heartbroken , inconsolable and past devastated however making an attempt to remain robust for her 11 12 months previous twins and her oldest daughter Riley. She adored that boy. He was the love of her life,” Roger Widynowski, a rep for Lisa Marie, stated in an emailed assertion to HollywoodLife. It was reported by TMZ that Ben seems to have died “from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.” Study extra in regards to the son of Lisa, 52.
1. He comes from a well-known household. Benjamin is the son of Lisa, 52, and her ex-husband Danny Keough, 55, in addition to the grandson of the late Elvis Presley and Priscilla, 75. Elvis stays some of the profitable recording acts of all time, with 149 songs showing on Billboard’s Scorching 100, and 18 primary hits. Ben is second eldest of Lisa’s 4 youngsters, and has saved a comparatively low profile amongst his well-known clan.
2. He seemed identical to Elvis. Benjamin has an uncanny resemblance to The King of Rock N’ Roll, usually to the delight of Elvis followers. “Ben does look a lot like Elvis. He was on the Opry and was the quiet storm behind the stage,” his proud mother Lisa advised CMT in 2012. “Everyone rotated and seemed when he was over there. Everyone was grabbing him for a photograph as a result of it's simply uncanny,” she added.
3. Lisa wrote a track about Ben. Lisa usually dedicates songs to her kids, with Ben inspiring her 2012 tune “Storm And Grace.” Within the track, she sings about Ben — who was 19 on the time — rising too quick. “Cease transferring so quick there, after which take your foot off the gasoline. My coronary heart can’t appear to take it, your storm and your grace,” croons. She accompanied the track with a fantastic music video that includes household photographs.
4. There have been rumors he had report deal. Like his grandfather and mother, Ben was reported to additionally musical! At simply 17, stories surfaced that he had scored a $5 million report deal Common Information to report as much as 5 albums — nevertheless reps for Common later denied these stories to be true. “This story is completely unfaithful,” Peter LoFrumento, Govt Vice President of Common Music Group, stated on the time.
5. His sister is an actress. Ben is the youthful sister of Riley Keough, 31, who lately starred in indie horror movie The Lodge. She additionally appeared in romance/thriller Earthquake Hen, and TV sequence The Girlfriend Expertise. Riley married Ben Smith-Petersen in 2015. Ben additionally has twin half siblings Finley and Harper, 11, through his mother.