He’s Expecting Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Storyline, Trailer Release, and Everything You Need to Know:
The series’ name alone may have given the narrative away to many viewers, yet there is still more to learn about it. Yoshitatsu Yamada, Yukiko Sode, & Chihiro Amano are the writers of the forthcoming Japanese comedy-drama television series He’s Expecting, which is being produced by Yuko Hakoda and Takeo Kikuchi.
The show relates the tale of a guy becoming pregnant and relies on the manga series Hiyama Kentaro no Ninshin by Eri Sakai. The TV Tokyo and AOI Pro production team behind the series’ release.
He’s Expecting Season 2 Release Date:
The community does expect that He’s Expecting will come back with an additional season even though Netflix and Tokyo TV have not officially renewed the comedy-drama for a second season.
In addition, the series still uses some of the original manga’s source material, so it may come back at some point to depict it in live action as well.
In the manga’s follow-up, “Hiyama Kentarou no Ninshin Ikuji-hen,” also known as “He’s Expecting: Childcare Edition,” we continue the couple’s narrative after their baby is born. There are solid odds that the program will be extended for another season if the initial season is sufficiently successful.
If a second season is planned, it would probably premiere no earlier than in the middle of 2023.
He’s Expecting Season 2 Trailer Release:
The first season’s trailer beautifully depicts the couple’s loving bond and explains what happens when the male becomes pregnant. The trailer depicts the challenges, issues, and societal mindsets that exist.
The audience must watch this show since it has such a unique premise. There isn’t a trailer for season 2 yet, but one will be available shortly when the season is approved for distribution.
He’s Expecting Season 2 Cast:
- Kentaro Hiyama is played by Takumi Saitoh. A 37-year-old marketing manager unexpectedly becomes pregnant
- Aki Seto, a 35-year-old free-lance journalist and Kentaro’s sweetheart, is portrayed by Juri Ueno.
- Tomoko Hiyama, played by Mariko Tsutsui, is the caring, devoted, and overprotective mother of Kentaro.
As Young Tomoko, Yaeko Kiyose
- Kentaro’s superior Kazuya Takahashi plays Dr. Tatsuomi Nakajima, and Ryo Iwamatsu plays Mr. Osugi. a medical professional
- with expertise in the phenomena of male pregnancy He is the physician for Miyaji and Kentaro.
- Miyaji, played by Shohei Uno, was Kentaro’s first close friend and fellow expectant man. Noriko Miyaji, played by Maho Yamada,
- was Miyaji’s kind wife and the mother of their first child, Takuya.
- Kazuki Kawakami as Young Eiichi Gaku Hosokawa as Tanabe Lily Franky as Eiichi Hiyama: the estranged husband of Tomoko &
- father of Kentaro, whom he gave birth to
- Kou Maehara plays Sawabe, Yusaku Mori plays Endo, and Ai Yamamoto plays Kentaro’s colleague and the lone female on his
- UNIVE team, Nana Koga.
- As Matsuno, Shima Ise
- Atsushi Hashimoto plays Takagi, while Yukiko Shinohara plays Eri. Shiori, a close friend of Aki’s mai and a journalist, is played by
- Yuriko Ono. Aki’s mother Yasuko Seto is portrayed by Toshie Negishi and is played by Kiryu Shigeru Saiki.
He’s Expecting Season 2 Storyline:
The series on television is set in a world—or, you would say, a future—where guys are able to get pregnant and give birth to children. While his companion Aki Seto works as a freelance writer, Kentaro Hiyama is a typical top salary guy.
Until they both learned that Hiyama were pregnant and was about to give birth to a kid, their lives were straightforward and uncomplicated. They were both stunned by the idea that it was impossible, but they soon had to face the hard truth.
The choice to allow Hiyama to deliver the baby or not is where their dilemma began. They must make a wise choice that has no adverse effects on anyone’s life while taking into account the attitudes and responses of other individuals to a man’s pregnancy.
But what will they succeed in doing so, or will one of them soon lose? Hiyama’s new adventure begins once he decides to give birth to the child in order to alter other people’s mentalities.
I guess it’s not as easy as it appears. The future life of the couple & their newborn kid may be covered if the show is renewed for a second season.
The eight episodes of the program provide viewers a special chronology of when males may get pregnant. When Kentaro learns that he is pregnant & carrying a kid, his whole world changes.
He now attempts to go about his regular life while pregnant. He is discriminated against for being pregnant and is criticized, embarrassed, mocked, and humiliated as a result. Now, people see and treat him differently.
People are now responding differently toward him even at work, particularly after it became apparent that he was expecting a child. The program also depicts how pregnant women, despite the challenges they encounter, go about their everyday lives and carry out their regular responsibilities.
In the program, the idea that “life is a series of unexpected occurrences” is presented. Kentaro Hiyama, a cisgender male, believed he had his life under control and everything figured out until he became pregnant and a chain of unanticipated occurrences started to happen!
Where To Watch He’s Expecting Season 2?
On the specified day, the series will debut on Netflix. The show will air on the exact same platform if it is picked up for a second season. The watchers will have to hold out till then.