Kingdom Anime Season 4 Release Date, Cast, Storyline, Trailer Release, and Everything You Need to Know:
The Kingdom is a series of manga of the same name that Yasuhisa Hara created and drew. Studio Pierrot has turned the manga series into a four-season animation.
The Kingdom is a dramatized account of the Conflicting Nations era that centers on the adventures of Xin, a military orphan, and his fellow soldiers. He fights on in order to finally unite China for the first time in 500 years and become the greatest general to ever live.
Kingdom Anime Season 4 Release Date:
Kingdom Anime Season 4 starts up after the events of the previous season and begins by adapting the mini-arc “Conspiracy in the Court,” which is full of political games to put an end to the political war for the throne of the kingdom.
On April 9, 2022, the new season premiered, consisting of a total of 12 episode.
Kingdom Anime Season 4 Trailer Release:
The fourth season of Kingdom Anime is not yet available in a trailer. The trailers for prior seasons are now accessible on a verified YouTube account.
Kingdom Anime Season 4 Cast:
- Jun Fukuyama as Ei Sei
- Masakazu Morita as Ri Shin
- Junichi Suwabe as Lord Changping
- Koji Yusa as Heki
- Kouki Miyata as Seiky
- Masaya Takatsuka as Hou Ken
- Mie Sonozaki as Yang Duan He (You Tan Hei)
- Rie Kugimiya as Kary Ten
- Rikiya Koyama as Ō Ki
- Yko Hikasa as Ky Kai
- Yutaka Nakano as Shbun-kun
- Aki Kanada as
- Piao (Hy) (young; 4 episodes)
- You (Y) (Li Dian’s son; ep 1)
- Akimitsu Takase as Si Shi
- Akio Kato as
- Long Guo (Ry Koku) (eps. 33, 35)
- Ao Takahashi as Liao (Ky) (ep 36)
- Asaki Takase as a Qin child (ep. 8)
- Chado Horii as Fa Jian (Batsu Ken) (eps. 18, 27)
- Eimi Okada as You Lian (Y Ren) (ep 23)
- Fumie Mizusawa as Meng Yi (M Ki)
- Haruka Iwai as a Qin child (ep. 8)
- Haruo Satou as Ze Gui (Taku Kei)
- Hidenari Ugaki as Fu Hushen (Baku Koshin) (eps 18–20)
- Hidenori Takahashi as
- 100-man General (Ep 18)
- Bandit (Ep 23)
- Chong Wan (S Gen) (eps 30-33, 38)
- Communications officer (EP 19)
- Long Chuan (Ry Sen) (eps 27–28, 37)
- Long Tai (Ry Tai) (ep 17)
- Soldier (eps. 6, 36)
- Subordinate (Ep 20)
- Xiao Ding (Gy Tei) (ep 24)
- Zhu Gui (Shu Ki) (ep 21)
- Hiroaki Tajiri, as
- Lu Wuwei (Roku Omi) (ep 29)
- Soldier (Ep 36)
- Tian Yong (Den Ei) (eps. 30-32, 35)
- Jiro Saito as Gongsun Long (Kson Ry) (eps. 29, 31, 35)
- Jun Fukuyama as Piao (Hy)
- Kazunori Hara as
- Bandit (Ep 23)
- Enemy (Ep 24)
- Foot soldier (Ep 17)
- Soldier (Ep 22)
- Wang Qi (Ō Ki) soldier (ep 37)
- Wei soldier (Ep 18)
- Kazuyoshi Hayashi as
- Older person (EP 24)
- Tian You (Den Y)
- Zhao, army staff officer (Ep 37)
- Kenji Hamada as Feng Ji (F Ki) (eps 27–28)
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Zhao Zhuang (Ch S)
- Komatsuna Sakato as a Qin child (ep. 8)
- Kousuke Toriumi as Wei Ping
- Manabu Sakamaki as
- Enemy soldier (Ep 12)
- Soldier (Ep. 4)
- Xie Ci (Ky Ji) (4 episodes)
- Masako Isobe as the Old Woman (Ep 23)
- Masaya Takatsuka as
- Wei Dao (Bi T)
- Masayuki Omoro as Gong Yuan (Ky Gen) (eps 19–20)
- Miki Fukui as Xin (young; 5 episodes)
- Mitsuo Senda as Cai Ze (Sai Taku) (ep 16)
- Miyuki Satou as You Li (Y Ri) (eps. 25, 32)
- Moemi Makino as Dong Mei (T Bi) (eps. 25, 32)
- Momoko Ohara as Wu Qing (young; ep 22)
- Rei Igarashi as Elder (Ep 23)
- Sayuri Yoshida as Qiang Xiang (Ky Sh) (eps. 23, 31)
- Seira Ry as Gong’s mother (Ep 24)
- Shinpachi Tsuji as Jie Shi (Ketsu Shi)
- Shiori Ikeda as Gong (K) (ep 24)
- Shiro Saito as Biao Gong (Hyou Ko) (eps 17–19)
- Susumu Akagi as
- Gan Yang (Kan Ō) (eps 30-31)
- Li Dian (Ri Ten) (ep 1)
- Muta (eps. 3-6)
- Po Shi (Haku Shi) (eps 2, 10)
- Wu Qing (Go Kei) (eps. 17, 20–22)
- Yuan (En)
- Tadashi Miyazawa as Elder (eps. 8, 13)
- Tadashi Mutou as Wan Ji (Man Goku) (eps. 29, 31-32)
- Taiten Kusunoki as Meng Wu (M Bu)
- Takuya Kirimoto as Li Bai (Ri Haku) (eps. 27, 29)
- Tarusuke Shingaki as Ba Jio
- Tessh Genda as Lü Buwei (Ryo Fui) (4 episodes)
- Tetsuo Kanao as King Zhao (Sh) (eps. 15, 36)
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Li Mu (Ri Boku)
- Tsuyoshi Aoki as
- Bai Guixi (Haku Kisai) (ep 22)
- Dun (Ton) (Ep 1)
- Li Si (Ri Shi) (eps. 16, 25–26)
- Long You (Ry Y) (ep 31)
- Messenger Soldier (Ep 38)
- Platoon leader (Ep 7).
- Qing (Kei) (ep 32)
- Shan He (San Ka) (6 episodes)
- Shumen (ep. 13)
- Soldier (eps. 9, 18)
- Wei Xing (Gi K) (6 episodes)
- Tsuyoshi Koyama as Pei Lang (Hai R)
- Yasuhisa Hara as a Soldier (Ep. 38)
- Yoshiyuki Shimozuma as Qu Hai (Kyo Gai) (4 episodes)
- Y Mizushima as She Meng (Sh M) (eps. 29, 33)
- Yuuki as Kaine (6 episodes)
Kingdom Anime Season 4 Storyline:
War orphans from China’s Warring States era, Xin and Piao now serve as slaves in the impoverished town of Qin. They continue to practice every day for their goal of becoming the finest generals in the universe despite their present circumstances.
One day, for an unspecified reason, the minister summons Piao to the palace, leaving Xin behind. A few months later, Piao makes a fatal comeback and orders Xin to leave the community. Ying Zheng, the reigning King of Qin, is the next person Xin encounters who is similar to Piao.
Then, Xin finds out that Piao was severely hurt as a result of acting as Ying Zheng’s body double in order to capture the throne. Ying first infuriated Xin for being responsible for Piao’s death, but Xin persisted in taking advantage of the circumstance.
He helps Ying Zheng overcome Cheng Jiao, his younger half-brother, and retake the Qin throne. Success in it allows him to begin living his life as a Qin soldier, then as a leader on the front lines of China’s warring nations.
The Kingdom manga by author & artist Yasuhisa Hara served as the inspiration for the anime series’ plot. The manga series has been published in serial form in Weekly Young Jump magazine since 2006, and as of February 18, 2022, it has reached Volume 64.
According to the publisher Shueisha’s website, Chapter 701 and up are included in Volume 64. In the past, four new manga volumes have been published year (only three volumes were published in 2021).
Unfortunately, no North American publisher has mentioned a representative English translation of the Kingdom manga series.
There won’t be a conclusion to the Kingdom manga any time soon. The manga designer noted in a 2015 interview with Da Vinci magazine that he wanted to portray the concept that people often repeat conflict while professing an urge for peace.
Hara claims that he must aim for Kingdom Volume 100 as the finale in order to accomplish that. That objective suggests that there may be 8 to 10 anime season in total, so we may anticipate Kingdom Seasons 5, 6, and so on in the next years from the standpoint of anime-only viewers.
Where To Watch Kingdom Anime Season 4?
For Japanese television viewers, Kingdom Season four is accessible on NHK Premium & NHK General. For those watching from abroad, Crunchyroll offers the program in English streaming.